Shaquay Spencer Poems
- Time Is Our Friend How time quickly heals my heart How time ...
- I'M Drowning In Love I'm drowning in love And I don't ...
- Solidarity Confinement, left alone in society Billions on ...
- May Your Wish Come True May your dreams be as sweet as candy ...
- Farewell Goodbye, farewell Guess this is the ending One ...
- You Will Never Change Who was I to think That someone like ...
- I'M In Love I'm in Love And I can't help it Want to let ...
My name is ShaQuay Spencer. I am a student at Mississippi State University.I have been writing poetry since I was 10. I write poetry because it relaxes me and it is the best way to convey how I feel.I am now ready to share my passion with the world. I do so hope that everyone enjoys. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shaquay Spencer
Time Is Our Friend
How time quickly heals my heart
How time eventually heals all of the scars
How we forget all the pain
How we treasure the memories
How we remember the foolish events
And never the ones we played it safe
How we will look at pictures and remember the story
Like it happened yesterday
How we will sit around and tell our stories to others
Embarrassment then will make us laugh now
Pain now leads to strength later
When it seemed that all hope was lost
Now we know that it was going to be okay
How we never truly appreciated you
Now we have grown to care deeply ...