Shar Thompson Poems
- Misery Where, oh where, does misery end, who determines ...
- Emerged It took deep observation to uncover a simple ...
- The Day Although the day is fait accompli, fading far ...
- By Way Of Chance... I met a man long ago or should I say I ...
- More Than Words I cannot hear you, touch you, see you but ...
- One Moment In a year filled with challenges, trials and ...
- My Aspiration Hello my aspiration in your arms my hopes ...
A cheery child who came from sunshine and suffering, grown into a flower out of faith & frigidity is now a thoroughbred striving through and will continue with each breath, to be fruitful in his favor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shar Thompson
Where, oh where, does misery end,
who determines your share,
my cup runneth over,
my worlds in constant fear,
falling short, failing love,
time and time again,
oh where, oh where, does misery end.
If I should find a key inscribed
happiness this unlocks,
I'd discover the source of it's guise
Leads to Pandora's box,
all that's sweet and filled with joy,
was not meant for me,
misery, oh misery, is my only company.