Sharon Kelly Poems
- Bye Gatsby When I die I don't want it to be In a grand olde...
- Clock Look at you You are Beautiful In all my lies Of a ...
- War Where did you go My girl You fell away Like a sun ...
- White There's a white room A pallor so densely pale It ...
- Hairshirt I'll show you your crypt Then your perilous ...
- Slaughterhouse A body yoked upon itself Assaulted mind that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharon Kelly
When I die
I don't want it to be
In a grand olde room
Surrounded by children
And children's children
I want to be in an ocean
Night time black
Naked and warm
Thinking of lovers, my bedded darlings
Thinking of books, my Prousts and Kerouacs
I want my life to ebb and flow
To the dark blue sea
Ceaselessly into places of yours and mine