Sharon Washburn Flynn
Sharon Washburn Flynn Poems
- Dance Within Passion's Sky The notes waft upon the wind, ...
- Woodland Fairy In Autumn Caper The air is crisp with autumn ...
- Heartbreak Rain Rain reflecting off the Moon, wash my heart...
- Always Nocturnal Nocturnal, my dear, always nocturnal.. ...
- Breath Of The Dreamcatcher The night spirits whisper through...
- To Kiss Mouth Of Pearl Like the waves of a troubled ocean, ...
- Sky Mother She walked across the span of decades, her face ...
I have been writing in ernest for over thirty years. I was blessed to be published in various small press poetry journals and anthologies such as Lucidity, Midwest Poetry Review, Parnassus Literary Journal and The Inspirational Poet. My biography appears in the Eighth and Ninth editions of The International Who's Who Of Poets and Poet's Cyclopedia. I was blessed to compete at a poetry convention and be awarded a publishing contract in August of 2003. This is my writer's resume but it does not tell about how writing is the heart and soul of me. I would write if no one saw or read my poetry because I love to express myself with the written word. I just plain love to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharon Washburn Flynn
Dance Within Passion's Sky
The notes waft upon the wind,
throbs of my fast-beating heart
pulsing to the tune of your caress.
I am floating on a whisper,
dancing on a cloud in your sky.
I hear your name called
and I soar on wings of love.
Twirling and whirling, sashaying
into the wealth of your arm's embrace.
My fingers drift down the length
of your bountifully scented skin.
We sigh in unison
moving closer together
in a flurry of satin and feathers.
I tremble as you pull me tighter
and the dance grows more intense.
My head arches back
as your lips press ...