Shawn Pongtha Poems
- Her Most Beautiful Smile her most beautiful smile has a ...
- You Left Demented, dampened, dejected, lust Feelings so ...
- Fallen Wish to cradle you in my arms I'll catch you into my ...
- Disappear intoxicated with the beauty in your eyes floating ...
- Shadow deep inside me i could feel your smile like some ...
- Burden Of Sorrow Such desires that the heart may feel Empty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawn Pongtha
Her Most Beautiful Smile
her most beautiful smile
has a splendidly nice style
it keeps me warm on the cold nights
and keeps my soul up right
i feel her warmth beaming at me
blinding me sacredly so I can't see
with her lovely eyes
that will tell me no lies
her most cheerful gifts
gave me spiritual lifts
to make me feel more at peace
knowing that our passion and glory shall never cease
truly, her being in my life is the greatest thing
for she is not just another someone or something
as she brings joy and glory to all
and helps them back up again once they fall
i thank her,...