Sheila Knowles Poems
- Naked This morning when I woke I choked on the freshness ...
- Revenge Of The Nipples You sit there in front of me legs ...
- Moving House Or Home Someone placed a mountain to the left ...
- Taking The Bus Past The Gravey... She was sitting at the bus ...
- Turned To Slush snow has turned to slush a new year's ...
- Bohemia's Haze How am I supposed to inspire the world from ...
- My Hands Are Rough My hands are rough I can see the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This morning when I woke
on the freshness of your breath
in your smile
stripped me bare
and your thoughts
dabbed their pristine fingers
inside my dirty mind
I lay there panting
wondering how you’d react
to what you found
as you strip searched me
down to the bloody raw
at all the the ugliness
I just can't hide
my grubby nakedness