Sheila Knowles Poems
- Oases I find oases in strange places spot the jewel ...
- Ages If I could relocate the imagination of my childhood, ...
- Naked This morning when I woke I choked on the freshness ...
- Revenge Of The Nipples You sit there in front of me legs ...
- Taking The Bus Past The Gravey... She was sitting at the bus ...
- I Was Going To Write You A Poe... to tell you how much I love...
- Deep Pile She’s sitting cross-legged on the floor plucking...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
oases in strange places
the jewel inside each fool
the drift in every rift
the gold in words untold
the hidden lining shining
the smile beneath the guile
some gain in every pain
the cream in every dream
but I cannot
seem to see
the good in you