Simone Inez Harriman
Simone Inez Harriman Poems
- Tsunami Exhaling satisfaction You have banqueted well Your ...
- Crown Of Thorns For one salubrious season Bush tempered And...
- Drafted Your last breath Held mine ransomed Cradled in my ...
- Just A Suggestion If I could place my hand on your injured ...
- Bengal Tiger Belly Surplus requirement To your insatiable ...
- Crashing The Hard Drive Your email To: Sexy thing Subject: ...
- Heartless If I chose to be loveless Like you I would seal ...
New Zealand is my native country.I was born in Christchurch, in the South Island and now reside in the heart of Northland. I live with my husband in a serene valley with her mountain, her trees, her streams, and green fields.I am a quiet reflective person. Poetry is carved deep in my soul and keeps me breathing on a healing journey. My career, nursing has greatly influenced my pen, sharing her rich ink with my past.
I often write dark poetry. However, my muse tends to write itself many times slipping in the shoes and reflecting from the eyes of other people’s lives and their experiences. Therefore much of my poetry is not an accurate account or true depiction of my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''In your realm tears will not fall in battleSimone Inez Harriman 23/10/2017
When your heart opens and hearth welcomes
Peace will fly with new wings
And war will be homeless'''
You have banqueted well
Your swollen belly rolls relaxed
Satiated you spit
Carcas bones of my village
Unremorseful at my feet
Paraded on your watery shoulders
My mother's sari
Torn from her gentle body
Greets and grieves me
Profoundly wounds me
Your indifference now
While your adoring dead servants
Are littered in pyres
Returning ashen to the earthen cradle