Shelby Renee Poems
- *i Promise I Will Wait For You I know you need to go This I ...
- *lady Beneath The Willow She sits there by the creek, alone ...
- ***fantasy World I wanna live in a world with no such thing ...
- *the Path To My Happiness To stretch my wings and, far away, ...
- *to Grandpa.....Help Grandpa Dear Grandpa, please help ...
- *ready To... Ready to leave Ready to fly Ready to run far ...
- *mockery From The Stars The moon sits in silence, ever so ...
There's nothing to really say about me. I have a life full of pain, hurt, secrets, and most of all True Love. My poems are the only place where I can let my emotions flow. Every one of them I wrote because I have something to say, , but I don't have the courage to get right out and say it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*i Promise I Will Wait For You
I know you need to go
This I won't deny
And I refuse to slow you down
So my concerns and thoughts I will hide
I don't want you to think twice because of me
This is something that you want AND have to do
Show I'm not gonna show my worry when you're around,
And my tears won't show in front of you
I don't want you to go far away
Or leave without saying goodbye
I don't want to be forgotten
Or simply tossed aside
I don't want you to give up on me
Or be gone for too many years
But you're not gonna give up what you want to do
Because of my unimportant ...