Shelley Jones Poems
- Daily Fight I've learned To fight To fit in With the ...
- Sunlight Sunlight, you arrived! I was beginning to think ...
- On Our Ship Of Dreams I dream And feel Your heart's ...
- Thus Speaks My Heart I want to be with you always I cannot ...
- Afternoon Tea Apologies Gemima, I opened the wrong box of ...
- Brownian Motion Paintbrush dipped in water, Only for a ...
- Early Morning Walk 5am and all asleep. Door softly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shelley Jones
To fit in
With the world
I've learned that
Now I'm trying
To get back
To wide open