Sherrie Lowe Poems
- First Crush - A Sonnet You once sat on my wall and talked to ...
- Dreams Of Long Ago Serene and reflective the old woman ...
- The Closest Place To Heaven Diagonal snow obliterating clear ...
- Teeny Tiny Footprints We had a little spider Several years ...
- The Spanish Invaders From Spain they came to inhabit our ...
- Changes You, who were once my rock, now gone. A different ...
- Bright Eyes - To Jazz Pink eyes, once bright, now dimmed, ...
I am a divorced mother of two adult sons and nanna to a lovely grandson. I have been writing for eighteen years seriously - many before that playing at it - since becoming ill with M.E. I have written numerous poems, six novels and a memoir. All books are available from
http: //www.feedaread.com/search/books.aspx? phrase=sherrie%20lowe
and all can be downloaded from Amazon ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sherrie Lowe
First Crush - A Sonnet
You once sat on my wall and talked to me;
I was irked because you spoiled my silly game.
The tender age of twelve was what I'd be.
Aged thirteen and I just don't feel the same.
Now you are a dream to teenage eyes.
Your dark good looks awaken teenage love.
I follow you, my head up in the skies,
I seek divine involvement from above.
If only you would turn and notice me,
Or sit once more and chat upon my wall,
How very very happy I would be,
You've grown so very handsome, lean and tall.
We sit in class, you turn and pinch my pen;
Oh joy of joys my ...