Shiloh Thompson Poems
- Rain, Rain Rain, rain, fall today, Wash away my debts to ...
- Constant Friend Well worn and well loved, Squished from ...
- A Prayer In A Moment Of Weakne... My heart says one thing, ...
- Insomnia Of The Writer Typing furiously upon her keyboard, ...
- Not Another Teenage Stereotype...
- I Miss My Friend *Author's Note* I think I'm losing my best ...
- Colin's Poem Tall, yet unimposing, You stood in my doorway,...
I've often found that the more you try to think of something to say about yourself, the harder it is to do. So, like all great things, I shall start at the beginning and work my way from there.
I was born in Michigan, where I lived almost exactly eighteen years of my life. Raised out in the middle of the country, there were many places to inspire a child's imagination to greater heights. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rain, rain, fall today,
Wash away my debts to pay,
Cleanse me of my sins I pray,
Rain, rain, fall away.
Rain, rain, fall away,
Wash away the blood today,
Wake us from this dream I say,
Rain, rain, here to stay.
Rain, rain, here to stay,
Keep the sin of hate at bay,
Love is coming here to stay,
Rain, rain, fall today.