Shirley Houston Poems
- Sentinel Adualtion's esurient eye/ anticipates the ...
- Midnight's Door Alabaster moonbeams/ like ...
- Promise Crystal droplets/ like morning dew/ infused with ...
- Mosaic Travail has left her mark/ I bear the scars/ & ...
- Autonomy Her presence fills the room/ like sweetly aromatic ...
- Ebb The poet rides recessive tides/tangled in regret-filled ...
- Fair Pen Aromatic honeysuckle/ & burgundy wine ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shirley Houston
Adualtion's esurient eye/
anticipates the chosen/
as she moves in polychromatic effulgence/
nimbus is radiant/
of an authenticated birthright/
the heir apparent/
standing watch at the crystal gate/
where the heart's true longings/
& nurture musings/
she is the embodiment of intrepid hope/
by her sheer presence/
rises up from the aphotic bowels/
of the swamp of ignorance & intolerance/
where leeches dwell/