Showkat Ahmad Wani (Dachigam Bandipora)
Showkat Ahmad Wani (Dachigam Bandipora) Poems
- A Bolted Gate He screams for bowl of rice at chained ...
- Sonnet-1. I Ask The Every Puff...
- What Shall I Write Again my pen awakes to write, but what? ...
- A Paused Bird (1) A drowsy bird at naked branch of dull And ...
- Cascades Of Imgination What ails thee? Poet! My dear When ...
- A Letter To God I never penned down my heart to Thou As ...
- Mother's Philosophy My son don't get thee out and not to ...
Showkat Ahmad Wani is a kashmir based writer and poet. Writes in english and urdu. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Showkat Ahmad Wani (Dachigam Bandipora)
My son don't get thee out and not to throw
The words of plague at brother-wild at road,
Thy cry is powerless to shake his mind,
His shout finds thee when thee cry at curve,
Thy cry; shake my feel; his shout, my heart,
Thee! Be at home to lift thy hands of pray,
Remorse before Him, as thy ship of dreams
Not wrecks with twister raised by intrigues deep
Of made-up enemy, ship is sunk by fruits
Of deeds of own act that sojourn fixed
In darkest room of darkest heart of thought.