Sketcher Ridpath Poems
- Winter Break I can't wait for winter break, Too much work ...
- Love? Why does nobody love me? Why does nobody care? When...
- Died During Arrest You see them together, You wish she had ...
- Internet War Raging on the internet about things that don't ...
- Inner Violence I feel a mad rush of violence sore, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We dream every dream, yet remember few.''Dreams
''If I had a dollar for every dollar I had, I would be twice as rich.''Money
I can't wait for winter break,
Too much work and my brain aches,
Could just stop that's all it takes,
But I'm doing this for their sake,
Learn things for tests no mistakes,
Relate fingers to great lakes,
Superior till' I break,
To Michigan that's the stakes,
Get her on to take the cake,
Ontario has the steak,
More eerie than poison snakes,
To remember words and shapes,
That's what's done rewind the tapes.