Sketcher Ridpath Poems
- Inner Violence I feel a mad rush of violence sore, ...
- Black I go home to an empty room, And stare at the white ...
- Lost And Broken Met them with no tears, But I need to see ...
- Love? Why does nobody love me? Why does nobody care? When...
- Life Goals People burst of fake emotion, Isn't that a ...
- Genesis My brain is falling down the ladder, Feeling rain, ...
- Died During Arrest You see them together, You wish she had ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We dream every dream, yet remember few.''Dreams
''If I had a dollar for every dollar I had, I would be twice as rich.''Money
I feel a mad rush of violence sore,
Throughout my veins and out my pours,
I feel things I know not what for,
A battle inside of myself to restore,
A stable mentality or else I'm done for,
My inner self is becoming a civil war,
This shall last forever no nevermore,
Bringing what's inside into the outdoor.