Sky Welch Poems
- Heart Words of the heart I cannot speak, voices in my head ...
- Reflection In The Water
- Fear The Rain I Fear the Rain! The very sound of it is like...
- Colors Black is conciquence of evil Black is punishment to ...
- Life The limit to your existence. Noone knows how long or ...
- Heavy Burdens Heavy burdens weigh the mind, bind the heart ...
- Leaves Leaves from the vine, carry me home Like shadows ...
I started writing poems in middle school my seventh grade year. It started when a friend of mine was writing some pretty dark poetry about her non-existent depression. I ended up trying to write some and a lot of mine turned out to be darker than her's.
so, i have gotten some measages from some fans of my work or those who just want to be my friends so i'm going to give my email so that i can keep better track of you wonderful people! so here it is: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
so feel free to email me at will.
also i love other cultures so if your from a country other than the united states then i'd be very excited to hear from you and learn more about your culture.
I am now ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes the mistakes we make in this world become better, others worse. But no matter the outcome, they are never truely mistakes.''Life
Words of the heart I cannot speak, voices in my head they never leave. Pain felt deep in my soul does not escape, darkness penetrates, seeps through my cape. Love is stolen, to never be again, happiness blotted out from the stain. Blood bitter taste smell so sweet, words within my heart I cannot speak.Read the full of Heart