snejana novosedlova Poems
- There Is No Point My crumpled world of screens and faces ...
- Feels Good.. I'm walkin through a busy street, And i don't ...
- Without It She Couldn'T Fly She glared at the dark night sky,...
- I Love You =] I want to show, how much i love you But words ...
- I Gave My Heart Away I took my full of sorrow heart I hid it...
- You'Ll Stay In My Broken Heart...
- Love I never knew that love does hurt I never knew it brings...
hey i'm snej, and i'm from russia
i like to draw nd write poems at times, but only when i have the right mood for it
yeh... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about snejana novosedlova
There Is No Point
My crumpled world of screens and faces
Ongoing fights and pointless chases
I view my world in two dimensions
I overflow with pointless questions
We fail to create solutions
For never ending dull suggestions
We drown in our own successions
There is no point in poor confessions.
The modern world as now we know it
Is what we make it, how we show it,
And to be honest it’s too gloomy
I’d rather see it fresh and blooming.
I let the days slip through my fingers
I treasure moment that still lingers
I lock away all laughs and smiles