Solem Moonlight Poems
- Truth I held my Breath As the Knife had pressed Across my ...
- What Is Love? Describe It She Asked 'How much do you love ...
- Shaekie I.. Fell.. In-love with this girl Her eyes, they ...
- Listen Closely Be better than me The man had said Laying ...
- Callie Cat With a change of the Season I found my ...
- Skin Laid our fears out like birds Buried by their chirping ...
Quotations 'The legends of the past are exaggerated and overturned, in surpassing them new legends are born' ~ Anonymous
'Love is the answer to its own question' ~ Anonymous
'Absence of love will make the heart fonder' ~ Anonymous
'Out of all things in tounge and in pen, the saddest of them all is 'It could of been'' ~ Anonymous
'I've died, left not a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Solem Moonlight
I held my Breath
As the Knife had pressed
Across my neck
And down my chest
In my Final plea
As I watched it bleed
I found my sanity
In the lies that flipped the switch
And showed truths - So Sick
All I wrote...
Now shove it down your throat
In the bitterness that is
Your sick and twisted bliss
Now sit and burn
My gentle little love
And I'd soon find that
This hate of mine
would blister quick - That B-..
See betrayal in her eyes.
Cock the Hammer
Pull the Trigger
Close your eyes
This is ...