Sona Khajuria Poems
- Don't Take Her For Granted You didn't appreciate her ...
- Loneliness: My Life's Cruelest... Loneliness...Isn't so ...
- Don't Quit The misty seasons passed by me. And i lay in a ...
- My Silent Love
- कौन कहता है कौन कहता है, यह विशालकाय पहाड़ राज़ नहीं रखते, ...
- My Unsung Notes Every morning as sun rises, my misery ...
Myself Sona khajuria... Am from Jammu and Kashmir.... am doing Masters in English literature....Am a very simple, caring and ambitious girl....Earlier i participated in " WingWord Poetry Prize 2017" and recieved a " Recognition Certificate" from " Delhi poetry Slam" ... I want to write more and share it with everyone. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Sona Khajuria
Don't Take Her For Granted
You didn't appreciate her presence, You called her your love,
She supposed, it as the purest love.
But it was masked...conditioned...as per mood love.
When you were broken,
She stood still to hold you up,
To embrace you in the warmth of her words.
She had her own boundaries, Physically she was distantly far,
How sick...you treated her to be hypothetical.
But she was real... You didn't recognized her.
You were fallen in love with whom? ?
A girl full of beauty and charm,
But as soon you realized...she won't remain the same,
She's a girl full of ...