stephanie Ann Lowe
stephanie Ann Lowe Poems
- Unfinished You were nothing short, of a blessing to me, ...
- I'M Just Fine I am left, unable to love as before. All this ...
- It's Nice To Meet You Again Tonight, I spoke with less ...
- Beautiful Day today was a beautiful day. and don't we all ...
- Kochina i'm sorry i've been very busy saying my goodbye's ...
- I'M Not Welcome There Anymore i'm haunted, by a living man, ...
- If Only I Could Show You I found out about your other girl ...
well, I'm not much different than any body else i suppose, I figure we all love, we have all loved and lost, we've all had days that were diamonds, and some that were rocks.(top petty said so, and that must mean it's true.)
I write about what i feel, and learn, and think, and do, and wish i could do. I pretty much want to document my relationships, with family, and god, and myself.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You were nothing short,
of a blessing to me,
But you began as a memory.
we knew our time wouldn't last.
My first reaction,
to falling in love with you
was to push you away.
I realized it that afternoon,
when i was standing at my back door,
you didn't see me,
and I felt a sense of longing
and you just walked away.
it was prophetic, I felt,
since then you have left me alone so many times to
make sense out of things,
And thank you for that!
You have been so good for me,
in so many ways,
I have grown from ...