stephanie Ann Lowe
stephanie Ann Lowe Poems
- It's Nice To Meet You Again Tonight, I spoke with less ...
- Beautiful Day today was a beautiful day. and don't we all ...
- Kochina i'm sorry i've been very busy saying my goodbye's ...
- I'M Just Fine I am left, unable to love as before. All this ...
- I'M Not Welcome There Anymore i'm haunted, by a living man, ...
- Unfinished You were nothing short, of a blessing to me, ...
- If Only I Could Show You I found out about your other girl ...
well, I'm not much different than any body else i suppose, I figure we all love, we have all loved and lost, we've all had days that were diamonds, and some that were rocks.(top petty said so, and that must mean it's true.)
I write about what i feel, and learn, and think, and do, and wish i could do. I pretty much want to document my relationships, with family, and god, and myself.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's Nice To Meet You Again
I spoke with less words,
and more feeling.
It was so nice to see you again,
and it was nicer, to let you see me...again.
I giggled like a teenager,
when you took all those sharp turns,
you are after all
my most dearest friend,
because you were willing to
carry the burden for us,
until we could be friends again.
I'm sure i'll get sad now and then,
but at least for this night, i am happily exhausted
and at peace.
with he who left me
as my lover,
and was waiting for me the whole time.
as my patient best ...