Stephen Carey Poems
- A Glass Of Water A glass of water sat on a book of poems, ...
- Where The Dead Grass Grows No, brother, we shouldn’t go ...
- While You Weren'T Looking While you weren’t looking, I ...
- Wasted Chance That was it, That was my chance, The one I ...
- Love Not Like A Rose The rose Is the symbol Of love, But ...
- Sweet Sorrow I hate my life. I want it to stop. I want it ...
- Castle Of Broken Wings I stand at a pass, the top of a hill, ...
I'm fifteen years old, and I love in Ohio, U.S. I've been writing poems since February 2007 and have written over 100 poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Carey
A Glass Of Water
A glass of water sat on a book of poems,
Hiding the moon,
Pointing out the angels,
Jutting out of the window.
An ominous feeling fills the air.
The moon being covered darkens the room.
The glass is removed from atop the book.
No ring of liquid is left on the book,
But the book is now very cold.
In the light of the new moon,
The golden letters, spelling the name of the long dead poet, gleam.
His ghost leaves the book and enters me.
I am cursed.
The light is burnt.
The door is broken.
I cannot stop writing.
I hide the moon again.