Stephen Gregory Poems
- Somebody Somebody loved me From deep inside Where all is ...
- Salt And Swell as it may be To see you Long as it may ...
- Slow Down Heart Slow Down Heart A little bit of ...
- Where Is The Point go back...you say to good 'ole ...
- The Quick And The Deaf He got to be bi-polar, schizoid or ...
- The Sigh... What happens to? Those sleep filed nights That...
- The Classroom All the looks, the way you feel The eyes that ...
I didn't grow the pumkin, or carry it to town. i didn't sell the pumpkin, or carry it around. I bought the pumpkin. What do wine sellers buy? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Gregory
All the looks, the way you feel
The eyes that fall, the hands that will
The touch that won’t
A back, a chin
Deliberate stares, that last for years
A gaze, a frown
The look around
You sweat, they glow
They told you so
Another, like the other
No crease, same shine behind
Perhaps, bleach stains
Or urges like for…
Watermelons and black-eyed peas
Maybe sores on your knees
Too excited by Jimmie James
Bus pass exposed, little snotty nose
Shout, loud talk, pastel favorites, that fit
What the hell…
Is it, English Lit.?