stephen morris Poems
- The Journey The hurt, the pain, has returned again, to ...
- Promise Of True Love Lonely hearts, sinues taught, love for...
- Life On A Limb </>Crytal tears as the cold wind blows, ...
- Lets Start Anew </>To whome does god grant power over ...
- Burnt Offerings </>Fires bright, burning new beginings,...
- New Born Love When first we breath the touch of life, Hands...
- Silent Prayer </>The sound is all around us, the voices...
Once a hell-raiser but now a Husband in love with life.
Hard times behind us and yet to come we have endured many of the things that people only read about yet we still have faith in the lord.
Having been a builder most of my life ihave found that being a sculpture is a release from reality, Art is not only in the written word but the visual as well. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The hurt, the pain, has returned again,
to remined me i`m only mortal.
To live, to laugh, to cry again,
to remind me i`m only mortal.
No ease, no rest, no poets blessed,
no sympathy to boot,
Only the knowlegde that we must carry on,
untill the day we rest.
We struggle on, we try to do, what others take for granted,
There will come a time when all will know,
we stood and past the test.
So for now we admitt,
we tryed our best,
we have always loved a great deal
But the truth is not known,
we carry alone