Steven B Taylor
Steven B Taylor Poems
- A Limerick Humorous A LIMERICK
- Belly Button Brain Humorous BELLY BUTTON BRAIN
- Jacques Cartier Park Nature Jacques Cartier Parc
- The Lady Sarah Spencer Style The Lady Sarah Spencer
- Fog OPUS 101 That’s me that blocks your vision on a ...
- Birds Flying South Nature Birds Flying South
- La Femme Mystere Humorous La Femme Mystere
Originally from New York State, I grew up in Saratoga Springs. Graduated from SUNY Plattsburgh in 1964 with a BS in Education. MS in education from SUNY Potsdam, and an Ed D from Syracuse University. I taught social studies in the public school in Alexandria Bay, NY for
thirty years and then began teaching in colleges.
From 1989 to 1997 Jefferson Community College in Watertown, NY,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven B Taylor
There once was an upcoming actress
Whose voice tones resounded like cactus.
Her resonance so sour,
That after an hour,
Her voice coach abandoned her practice.
Steven B. Taylor