Steven Polinsky Poems
- Our Love Like a young tree Planted in the early stages of ...
- I Am Not Buddha I am not Buddha Far from the Bhodi ...
- The Path The path so anointed by your very presence Ever ...
- Junk Shop A lightening fig-furnace jell Reaping charred and ...
- Wedding Dance Of Love We waltz on soft flowers Held up by ...
- Samsara Reality The movements of each moment Transience ...
- My World My personal World is an ever changing one, as is the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Polinsky
Like a young tree
Planted in the early stages of life
Strong but, still gentle
Leaves bright with hope
Eager to expand
Reaching for nourishment
Embedding themselves in fertile soil
Has branched out
Spreading its roots
Co-mingled with dreams and hopes
Emotional ropes of a shared life
This day, and every day
Is a good time to reflect on our symbiosis
Our mutuality and inter-dependence
Happiness and sadness we’ve shared
Moments yet to come
Unfold in ticking time
How comforting to know we have each ...