Suzaku Vaneko Poems
- Alone Death to those who are self loving and bitter and ...
- Fear Followed By Death As I lay here waiting for sleep to ...
- Into The Abyss As I fall into the abyss, I close my eyes ...
- Lost In A Haze Of Mist Lost am I in a haze of mist. I can't ...
- Awaken Little Dreamer
- Stopping Time, A Whispered Goo... Time is ticking away So ...
- Death Of A Vampire
Raised in Oklahoma my whole life and dreaming of becoming an author. Has never left Oklahoma.Loves cats and dreams of going to Japan one day.Plus I am working on my own book called The Vampiric Tale of Kana Vashino, I finished it! I'm a goth vampire! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzaku Vaneko
Death to those who
are self loving and bitter
and wish to be alone.
Alone is to die alone,
to live alone. Why be alone?
Why? Give me a reason
and maybe I'll join you.
Then we can be alone together
but would we be alone while
in each other's company?
To be alone is so easy even
when you stand in a crowd of a thousand.
I stand alone