Into The Abyss - Poem by Suzaku Vaneko
As I fall into the abyss,
I close my eyes and ask myself, 'Am I gonna die? '
Falling, I am falling
I hear someone calling,
calling my name, but I can't answer
I can't speak
'Am I dying? '
I ask myself, where's the voice coming from? Who's there? As if someone cares, no one ever did, they all left me to die....
As I fall into the abyss I wish I did not exist
Comments about Into The Abyss by Suzaku Vaneko
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl