Suzanne Andersson Poems
- Ripples In The Pond Of Life My voice is but a tiny ripple In...
- Can'T Wait To See You Can't wait to see you Can't wait to ...
- Sadness And Loss The sand and waves were calling me The ...
- Jesus Is Coming Again Weighed down by the whole world's woe? ...
- Breaking Out Like a butterfly breaking out of its ...
- The Sower And The Tree Of Life A massive tree stands before ...
- Passport To Dream 3/12/12 I found Nana Lindy's passport She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzanne Andersson
Ripples In The Pond Of Life
My voice is but a tiny ripple
In this giant pond of life
I only make a little plop
Amid this hue and strife!
If only I were bigger lord
And my pond less huge
I'd reach so many people
I would cause such a deluge!
If I could reach over the seas
The Lord's words to amplify
In perfect calm and with great ease
The whole world would He beautify!
I'd send His loving words in waves
To spread His blessings and His joy
Then wait for them to come around
And I'd use them; all others to employ!
The joy I feel for you within my heart
Needs to be shared ...