Swatimalya Chattopadhyay Poems
- A Daughter's Gratitude To A Lo...
- Woes Of A Working Woman (The poem has been written in the ...
- Solitude 'Solitude'-the word despicable for some, ...
- Fire I am mesmerized by your charm and beauty The orange ...
- Phobias When I traverse by a lift, want someone ...
- Dreams And The Reality (The poem is dedicated to Dr.Subhendu ...
- Brighter Vision In a breezy evening I cruise my boat on a ...
An M.Tech in Chemical Engg from IIT, Kharagpur, India.
Presently working as Asstt.General Manager in Rourkela Steel Plant.
Swatimalya had visited the then USSR (Moscow in Russia and Donetsk in Ukrain) from October 1987 to February 1988 on official trip, while being in RDCIS (Research and Development Centre for Iron & Steel) , SAIL (Steel Authority of india Ltd.) .
She comperes official functions and the seminars organized by the professional bodies and conducts quiz programmes on technical and general topics.
Loves to read poetries and listen to music.At times writes poetries. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
A Daughter's Gratitude To A Loving Mother
I can renounce all worldly pleasures
To strengthen our bond
Your love, care and concern are my treasures
Which precipitate a coating around
This makes me impervious to malignities outside
All my sufferings get alleviated
When you sit beside.
It reminds me of the school days
When on return throwing the bag,
I would cuddle you for long
And seek shelter in your lap.
From the juvenile to maturity
At the life's vertical shaft
You have shouldered all the burden
To hold me aloft.
But the law of eternity
Will not allow this pair of ...