Tabitha Christie Poems
- What Is Pretty? She said, “I’m not Pretty” I don’t have ...
- Underneath The Glory And Fame He’s a heavy weight champion ...
- Issues Of The Unknown She was only 20 at the time. Not ...
- Im Cinderella In My Dreams.. Its like a dream that I don't ...
- I See Fear In Your Eyes Fear, the state of being ...
- Box Of Life When I was born, I got a little box. Inside this...
- Are You Going To Kiss Me Or No... 18 years old, running ...
18 years old from Alaska and is in love with poetry. It speaks to me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Is Pretty?
She said, “I’m not Pretty”
I don’t have perfect hair
I don’t have straight teeth
I don’t have perfect vision
I don’t have a skinny body
I don’t have the height and
I don’t have tan skin
“I’m not pretty” she told me
The magazine told me,
I have to have perfect hair and get highlights
I have to have ruler straight teeth that are white as snow
I have to have eyes of an eagle
I have to be underweight
I have to be tall enough to touch the clouds, and
I have to look like a Brazilian baked sun
The magazine told me if and only if I have all these ...