tcr moon Poems
- Our Eyes Met Our eyes met through the mist Of chill`d breath...
- Slow Moving Turtles Slow moving sea turtles Beached with ...
- Alive Without Existence The faces of blank ...
- Tequila Sunrise Tequila sunrise she said As she leans on the...
- The Man With The Muscular Fram... She dabbed Chanel No ...
- I See The Child In His Eyes I see the child in his eyes, ...
- God's Children Scarlet now the fields where men stood ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tcr moon
Our Eyes Met
Our eyes met through the mist
Of chill`d breath of the crowd.
A million poetic words were spoken
Tho’ unsaid in a silence so loud.
Her face lit up and shone on me
Like a warm beam of sunlight.
Fiery green eyes sparkled and twinkled
Like a sky full of stars at night;
But, I sensed an uneasy air,
A sadness she held in her heart.
I wanted to reach out and touch,
She seemed so close yet we were always, so far apart.
Then came tear that formed
Like a glacier of pure ice;
That sadness became so apparent,
Deftly hidden behind those ...