tess fielders Poems
- Assailed Too sad to say what lies beneath Her smile a ...
- Free Childhood sees between the cracks Blocks of lies the ...
- Without Pause Concentric circles spinning to central ...
- Poetry Schmoetry POETRY SCHMOETRY Poetry schmoetry Refuse...
- Beguiling Chain dangerous mould invading terrain not his but...
- Crimes Courted smash the chains that bind my life steal my ...
- Grooming GROOMING ‘I think you’re pretty, little girl and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tess fielders
Too sad to say what lies beneath
Her smile a customary coat
Covering sundry hidden hurts
Like and ancient moat
Assailed by sudden hostile wind
She tries to salvage what she can
As naked truth exposed
Accused by curious stares
A child emerges trembling, scared
With all her secrets bare
No tenderness like welcome dew
Relieves the scorching flame
Ablaze on countenance once pale
Her shock from eyes who blame
Erupts from depths once tightly held
Her scream no-one can tame