The Understander Poems
- Hey There Beautiful Hey there beautiful, come take a walk ...
- The Next Step I pick myself up from the gravel of broken ...
- Just A Quote
- Not As I May Seem
- To The Timepieces End Our Life clocks are constantly ticking ...
- I Still Care There she goes again, walking by me without so ...
- Let's Go Back... Where did the days go when we were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Understander
Hey There Beautiful
Hey there beautiful, come take a walk with me
Ditch those wings and know what 'free' feels like
Hey there beautiful, just let your feet hit the ground
Don't worry, there's no hurry, just listen to the sound
Of hearts beating all around you.
This is life.
Hey there beautiful, take off that halo
Just let your mind take you where you wanna go
Breath in, soak it all up. This is living.
Let the grass consume the hour glass
We've got eternity
So come on beautiful, spread your arms out wide
Bring out that smile you try so hard to ...