Theresa Garces Poems
- Some Nights some nights I remember the things you said in ...
- A Conversation At A Corner Tab... “How do you feel? ” He ...
- Albeit I have finally eaten through the marrow of ...
- A Lower Burn it came suddenly it wasn’t expected but sought...
- Clarity some days there are the slightest hints of ...
- Unknown haunted by the ghost of what you used to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Someone called me a free spirit today.Theresa Garces
It only made me realize how trapped I feel.''
''Sometimes I think I died a long time ago. And this is where I was sent.''Theresa Garces
Comments about Theresa Garces
some nights I remember
the things you said
in quiet tones
and the way your
eyes looked down
when you spoke to me
and I can even
the way your lips curled
when you thought
you were being funny.
but what I can’t seem
for the life of me
is what it felt like
to love you.