Tiana Webb Poems
- Fear Shadows in the dark They're keeping me awake So I ...
- Sorry I'M Not Good Enough Dear daddy, I want to say ...
- Do You Believe In Love? Do you believe in love? Does it ...
- Never Forget When the rain falls I watch the grey ...
- History Yesterday is History. History brings us to this ...
- I Cry I cry for you every night, But do you hear me? I ...
- I Love You Daddy I sit and look back to how far I can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiana Webb
Shadows in the dark
They're keeping me awake
So I sleep with the light on
Please lock the door behind you
And bolt the windows tight
Silence can be deadly
Especially at night
You scare me half to death
Making me bolt down the stairs
I'm so scared
But of course no one cares
Noises stir at night
Making me jump right out of bed
I run down the stairs
Everyone is dead
I wake up from this nightmare
Screaming and drenched in cold sweat
Fearing you and everything
Is my one and only regret