Tiffany Baldwin Poems
- Why Dont You See? Its hard to describe how I feel right now. ...
- The Feeling Within I wish I could tell you what I feel when I...
- Trapped My body is numb all I can feel is my heart, The ...
- On The Inside My mind drifts deeper into a place distant and ...
- One Life His Body is strong, yet his mind is so weak. He ...
- Pain Pain... Pain...
I have always been known as an emotional roller coaster. I needed to find an outlet to my emotions that did not involve breaking glass or new drywall. Over the past few months I have realized what the power of writing can do for me! I have learned that when I have so many thoughts and feelings building up inside of me, when I feel like I just need to explode, all I've got to do is grab a pen and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiffany Baldwin
Why Dont You See?
Its hard to describe how I feel right now.
I want to explain it but I don't know how.
I can not believe that it has come to this.
It's our world too, not just his
No matter how hard all of us try,
It seems like he will never hear us cry.
It feels like all we did was beg, scream, and yell,
but he just did'nt hear us...., it was a living hell.
The little boy all he wants is his Daddys' acceptance,
but the fathers too busy keeping his distance.
The little boy is so curious, he has so many, 'Whys? ',
but the fathers so stubborn, why won't he open his eyes.? ...