Tinashe Mupedzapasi Poems
- Dying Love No more good nights No more greetings in the ...
- Make Me Cry Give me love And make me feel Make me ...
- Little Lindy She stood in the corner Like a new dog in the ...
- The Joy Of The Day Ooh sun the lamp of the day Shine on us, ...
- Lonely The bed is cold and the night is empty The night is ...
- Testimony Let me write about a testimony Because i'm a ...
- The Two I Trust (Sonnet) There are two who will never forsake...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Opportunities are like birds, you miss them they fly away''opportunities
''When the time comes, you will realize that your current relationship is nothing but a perfect joke, and that's when you wish you were stupid enough to let go.''heartbreak quotes
''passionate friends feel for you, strong friends strengthens you.all of them are good friends''friends
''Getting older means getting value, but i think the time of youth is best of all.''Youth time
''Hard times are when you feel bad and decide to go home and seek comfort from your moms bossom, only to the pain of remembering that she is long gone''Missing mom
No more good nights
No more greetings in the morning
All those lies
Now with time they are dying
At least we all tried
To keep our dream living
But those little fights
Did a big killing
Those little secrets
Crippled all my feelings.