Tinus Erasmus Poems
- United Together we stand united, Together we can help the ...
- Just Because I Am Me Just because I am me, They called me a...
- Sing A Song I sing a song, A song of joy, I sing for ...
- Feel My Pain! Feel the pain, That you caused upon me, ...
- Our First Dance So I dreamed of you last night, A dream of ...
- In The Rain If all flowers were to wither away, If the sky ...
- Dream A Dream In my head, I have a dream, A dream so ...
Born in kempton park the year was 1992. My very firs poem namely 'soos 'n kers'
was written at age 17, for the simple reason every other guy wants to be able to write poems,
to impress a girl. She really stole my heart. That actually didn't work out to good.
But the work and tears was not all for nothing, as I discovered that I might actually be a
pretty good poet, so I started chasing after a dream witch is to try touching as many people
as possible with the words in my poetry.
More @ my page 'Goudvis the poet' on Facebook
Written By Eugene Weerts A true friend indeed more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tinus Erasmus
Together we stand united,
Together we can help the world,
Together we can change the world,
Together we can save lives,
Together we can make the world go round,
But here I stand, lonely and unloved.