Tony Miller Poems
- Looking Glass There is no good reason to let anger grow. The...
- 1. Fading Utopias She absorbed more smoke than top paper ...
- Revisionism My older brother taught Me how to swim Or tried...
- Spring Coincidences It was rather beautiful day. She asked ...
- Going To Work Along Highway 32 Morning and the wisp Of wind;...
- Keen Eyes We were kids once and longing for individuality, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There is no good reason to let anger grow.
The ones who are empty will remain
That way, lost in their own foggy lives,
As if the thick white cumulous is a
Gorgeous suit to dwell in. They live as poets,
Yet think as philistines on the wrong road,
hopelessly drunk with all that they lack,
Led by eyes as blind as grim stone,
In the night darker than the worst human fears.
So what does one do but watch and let the eyes
Come clean; let pupils reveal their dim-witted truths.