Tosin Adesokan Poems
- Act Of War The land and it's wishes They dwelled in ...
- Hawks It flies, flies and flies It goes up, up and up It ...
- Our Hope Neither silver nor gold we have none But i believe...
- Friend With Benefit Man was born to see many He was born to ...
- Ode To Love Roses are beautiful But you are more than ...
- She Has Gone The last time I checked, she has gone Her words...
- Bifurcation We are all human aren't we? we are all ...
Tosin Adesokan is an undergraduate student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is studying English Language Education. He attended St Martin's Roman Catholic Mission Primary School and St Patrick's Anglican Grammar School in Gbongan both his primary and secondary education respectively.
Tosin Adesokan was born on 26th day of April,2000 in Gbongan where he spent his early ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''It is good to be a coward in hell than to be a coward in life'''Coward
'''If people's thought are visible, there is going to be a least death in life'''Thought
''' The best is in us, the only problem is that we don't normally cherish is ours '''Best
''' Some words must be left unspoken'''Words
It flies, flies and flies
It goes up, up and up
It cries, cries and cries
And never beg for food cup
It hoots, hoots and hoots
Just to have it's food
It moves, moves and moves
for it to look good.
They satisfy on what they feed on
wihout contact the space is enough to fly
And their lives go on
They don't lament or cry.
They feed only on infant chicks
Search, search and they often walk
Hawk eat not hawk
It will never tired or week.