TP Sage Poems
- When I Look At You when I look at you i see an endless ...
- Love Is Never Lonely I want to show you rainbows and feel ...
- I'M Afraid To Love You Everything is perfect, and nothing ...
- An Honest Mistake It rained this morning. I could have ...
- Will You Wait For Me will you wait for me till i can ...
- You Are... You are fresh cut flowers on the table, a rain ...
- The Sound Of Snow The sound of snow...... it is all of these...
I write to touch my reader's heart or soul or funny bone or memory or any other part of their corporeal or metaphysical being. At least that is my goal. Please let me know if I was successful.
I am older now than Byron and Burns, Keats and Kilmer, Poe and Plath, and Stevenson and Shelly all were when they died but I am 10 years younger than Emily Dickinson when she wrote, 'Because I could not stop for Death'.
I'm kinda hoping that means I'm only halfway home. I should probably go ahead and write a few masterpieces pretty soon though....just in case.
If you enjoyed something that I wrote, please let me know. If instead you thought my writing to be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TP Sage
When I Look At You
when I look at you
i see an endless universe in your eyes
an infinite unimaginable beauty
that I could touch every day but might never hold
in your eyes i feel a consuming loneliness
a soft hunger, a quiet thirst
an invisible erosion that everyday
silently takes more of you away.
Your lips are silent
but they still whisper
the smoldering hiss of desire,
a pulsing cayenne ember of a passion
that will inflame the heart and mind of any man
fortunate enough to taste of their fire.
I sense, about you, the grey aura of loss
a loss of love, a loss of ...