Love Is Never Lonely - Poem by TP Sage
I want to show you rainbows
and feel your soft touch on my cheek
when they bring tears to my eyes.
I want to whisper my love to you in the morning
when everything and everyone sleeps
for silence will not harbor lies.
I want to hear your voice when I'm not with you
as if it were my own thoughts
and love was never alone.
I want to see in your eyes the truth inside me
so that everyday that I question
I can look at you and know.
I want to take your loneliness
and paint it over with bright memories
till only love is in view.
Should the stars appear for just one night every thousand years
I would wait a lonely eternity
to see them with just you.
Comments about Love Is Never Lonely by TP Sage
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl