TPAC Alexander Coppedge
TPAC Alexander Coppedge Poems
- Light And Darkness Birth of story detailing fates in aims, ...
- The Jungle As the ball descend downward Dark shadow contact ...
- Mr Sun Mr. Sun breaking the night with light rays, a gift ...
- All Aboard Food abundantly envisioned in a dream to eat, ...
- The Reaper I've seen your snare to caught us Your drooling ...
- They I Love Wipe away your sadness and anger Place within ...
- Simply Man to inspire others set a turtle under pressures, ...
I am a researcher of things in existence. I strive on realities, interests, theories and philosphical science. Born on a small farm. Deep back in the woods. Our closest neighbor a quarter of a mile away. Studied the King James scriptures, Sufi, myths and cultrual beliefs. Mark subject of UFO, monsters and living dead. Believe in God and accept the good and bad of angel. I am a priest/skywalker. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Life changing extremesBe happy and content with things one have: could be worst
sows unpredictable confrontations.
Trials giving considerations of
times best to be content.
A member being complacent
in current placement...
Light And Darkness
Birth of story detailing fates in aims,
opinions held as set lives acclaimed,
out mouth claim of aliens in darkness.
Suggestions had about high light,
nest befuddled vanity of superior and bright,
alive in its state all were alright.
Dark hides secrets an ideal most knew,
posted them lies as known truth,
came views to boast realm true state.
Light yielded clarity about solid things,
a trail paved in true reality,
dark depth held opposite serenity that real.
Some did a sale of darkness confusion,
tale of woe souls blinded no ...