Tracey Witt Poems
- Violin Flavored Voices I can see without looking your ...
- Waters Of Your Repose Rose petal softness awakening with a ...
- A Touch Of Silky Cool Do you have any idea of what you do to...
- Shadow Stories Talk to me in that voice I love, the one ...
- Songs Of Arousal Come to me in the faded light of dawn When...
- Covering You cover my body with yours like a blanket of ...
- Doubting Looking down from above watching the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tracey Witt
Violin Flavored Voices
I can see without looking
your expression of liquid imaginations,
a wide awake dream of musky essences
and sweet ambrosial delights.
Your breath on my neck
warm in the sighing arousal,
ragged as a staccato fugue
of violin flavored voices.
Moonlit stripes across bare skin
like the bars of a musical score,
moment by moment
touch by touch
kiss by kiss...
the crescendo of release
a sonata of the divine.