- Mood Swings I'm ready I'm ready for what comes and ...
- Ponder This
- Blurred Vision As I sit and reminisce, and listen to the ...
- Glory, With Strings Attached. John! No Shoes on. Walks the...
- I'M A Peaceful Man... Maybe it's just my illusions, telling...
- Buyer's Remorse I should have gone with my human nature But ...
- 200/95 Pinned down by doubts, of what can and what can ...
I'm going to show you what they don't want you to see.
I'm going to tell you what they don't want you to be told.
Welcome to Rebellion.
This is Treason.
And we are proud. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Treason
I'm ready for what comes and goes.
I'm the optimist,
I'm the failure.
The one who's meant to be shunned.
I'm the Godly
Dammed for ever.
I'm the color white.
I can be anything
And yet I'm nothing
I'm the color black
I am everything
But yet you see nothing
I am 1
But then again
I am 2
I am yes
I am no
What I say I am
What are you?