Tui Jameson Poems
- Peer Pressure 'Just do it' They say 'You'll be safe' They ...
- The Graveyard Outside, in the frosty night The broken ...
- Wake Up The World Wake up the world! To hear the cries of ...
- Invisible Life tossed him around like a piece of paper in...
- Just Write The empty lines stare up at me hoping for ...
- Pain What is pain? Blood of an old scar or a moaning ...
- Curse Of Chains Entrapped by chains from my past An accident...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
'Just do it'
'You'll be safe'
So I do it
Now under ground
I will never deny
No I will never lie
The acts I had dun
just to have some fun
Just remember when I say
Its safer your way
And don't listen
to what they say.