Twiggy C. Tubercio
Twiggy C. Tubercio Poems
- Red And Gold Horse As the break lights slowly descend And ...
- Random Haiku(S) Death dwindles behind You turn your narrow ...
- Killed With You i dont want this to be a ...
- Cannibalizing Our Youth Disgusting looks to the one you ...
- Balcony Shot On the curb With the common scold Ive got no ...
- Black Power the autocrat of racial slur empowers itself ...
- This Mailman This giant Government official Stereotypically...
I am within the generation of nontraditional happiness. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Twiggy C. Tubercio
Red And Gold Horse
As the break lights slowly descend
And inevitably turn the corner
I go back to the realistic
I know those lights will come back
and leave again
Just like winter and spring
Just like the sun
Exactly like the sun
Leaving a back seat has never been so hard
But in a way
I've never left it
I've always been there
All the way up to the moment I arrived
To the moment I physically left
Ready to die
Not here reading this poem
Still writing it