Tyler Burke Poems
- The Angel's Name They all are known, but none are seen. They...
- The Cage Was found alone Was found astray All that's wrong ...
- Set To Blaze Red I heard the sparks And saw the ...
- Not Returned For all the reasons to love her back, ...
- The Angel's Shadow The angel's shadow is in mind It ...
- My Youth My youth is a corrupted one So violent and dark it ...
- My Eyes I can see what they can't I try to explain, they ...
Simply put, I am a young out-going boy whose been through many different life changing events. I love poetry and it is one of my favorite ways to express myself. Hopefully, someone will see how I invision, listen like I speak, and will read like I write. Maybe even someone will discover my talent and love for poetry. I was born on Friday The 13 (which to me is lucky not un-lucky) , and has a desire to be known as someone who understood. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''As a people, we always seem to be searching for something good to happen, yet we refuse to look graciously in mirrors.''Self-Worth
Comments about Tyler Burke
The Angel's Name
They all are known, but none are seen.
They are but real and in our dreams.
When walking down a lonely winter's solstice,
It will come help and bring you your justice.
So different and mysterious,
And yet their presence be heaves us.
Yet I met one, one came out of no where,
We met on a path, a path with a white glare.
Didn't know how to act, or to think, or to say,
Instead it walked next to me on the path which we stayed.
We communicated through heart and through love and pain,
It spoke no words and yet I knew we were the same.
The path came...