Vidya Murali Poems
- Memories I moved into the train And the train moved ...
- Rose And Marigold Marigold was in glee Amidst the tender ...
- Growth (Transformation) Fireflies flicker here and ...
- Lovely Kids The kids are chattering The kids are quiet More...
- Chacha Nehru You are the flower of benevolence Who bloomed ...
- The Classroom The flower enters the garden And addresses ...
- The Sail In Three Ships The folks set off the sail To the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I moved into the train
And the train moved ahead
And unlatched the door of memories
Memories collide with each other
As the train moved faster and faster!
Memories wandered from past to present
As the train moved from post to post
Memories play hide and seek
As the moon and the trees
Memories blindfold the present
And they become still
Because they are alive still!
Behold the memories
Because they are as eternal as stars
Memories are pleasure
Memories are treasure
They are to be cherished
Never to be punished!