villiamor calventas Poems
- Fragments days of stress even the psyche moans of the ...
- Whisper i heard the whisper of the thunder and in silenced...
- Missing Home there are stars above i used to love them yet ...
- When You Love when you love someone you should also ...
- My Alphabet Poem day is hot sittng on my swivel ...
- Friends .they come.. come and go..
- Tried But In Vain i tried and tried to deceive the beatings...
when i was young an elementary grade child..
One day in my life
Life is not a dream is it real and trials, pains are the name of the game.
The rooster crows. It is 3: 00 am. I had to do my bedroll the mat, rush to the kitchen, hurriedly took a kettle pour water and boil it, Later and sip a mug of coffee then off to the fields..the carabaos are crying they had to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
days of stress
even the psyche moans
of the existence of nightmares
within the soul
peace of the mind
got tired so so tired
and the sosl cried
but never heard by the ears
long shutted down
by emotions wailing
on the sands of times
and the dove wishes
not to fly on the wilderness
so much pains within
the troubled water
from the river of no return
there was a call for retribution
but the angels would not
care for anything
but wings broken
in the fragments of imagination
of this trouble man
and in madness he tried
to move about...