Violet Val Poems
- Debt This cage I call consciousness Reminds me everyday ...
- Sweet Rapture Face to face Do I dare? Standing so ...
- Soul Mate the gypsy said it looking in to my eyes “He” is ...
- Prayer For My Demise I pray for instant death I pray for ...
- Violet's Flight I find myself here again At the edge of this...
- Back And Forth Rocking back and forth Metronome Back and ...
- Phoenix I'm playing with fire I take a chance Of being ...
Every work of art published here has been inspired by true events, there is one current which came to me in dream.
Every poem has survived me and gone on to be viable without me.
Here with other poems where through them I have the great honor of relating an reminding others of forgotten delicious memories or hold them and remind them they are not alone.
I welcome your messages, feedback and of course your votes.
These works of labourous love have served as witnesses to who I am who Ive been and whom I may become, should I see past tomorrow. There are several more experiences ready to be purged out from me and onto paper...(poemhuner) and claim their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Violet Val
This cage I call consciousness
Reminds me everyday
Of mistakes I have yet to pay
This awareness tries its best
To decipher a way;
To get this old soul some rest
More Sinner than a Saint
I loiter among mortals
Who like me are drowning in their reality
Day and night
Can 'it' be made right?
I walk, shouting in my ear every mistake
I have ever made